Leap Habitat Features:
Lightweight design allows for easy moving and cleaning
Hybrid screen/solid construction for great fresh air flow and humidity regulation
Included Leap Liner for easy bio-active terrarium design
Ergonomic front door latches to keep your animal secure
Interchangeable parts for easy replacement
Unlimited customization options through add-on accessories
- New to the world, patented, innovative. Leap's Habitat design was created from the ground up to meet the needs of both Animals and Keepers to provide the best experience possible.
- Included Leap Liner holds sufficient substrate and withholds water allowing for construction of bioactive habitats.
- Leap Living Earth, drainage layer, and other bioactivity products are available through our webstore to maximize the health of your captive environment!
Lightweight & Rugged
- No more struggling (or putting off) cleaning because your habitat is too heavy to move around. Plus, with Leap's design, a small mistake like breaking a door doesn't mean you have to throw out your entire beautiful terrarium, simply replace the piece!
Designed by Keepers for Keepers
- Built-in knock-outs allow you to easily add Leap misting systems to each cage with ideal placement for realistic rainfall simulation.
- Pre-printed rainforest background specially designed to blend in and take your eye away from the background and back to the contents of the habitat itself.
- Redundant and ergonomic door latches allow your animals to stay secure, while custom door pulls make opening your habitat easier.
Engineered for Life
- All parts are interchangeable and can be replaced with new ones, allowing the cage to withstand the test of time should unforeseen accidents happen.
- Plastic, aluminum, and stainless construction, so you never worry about rust or failure due to inappropriate material choices.
Baker’s Rack Ready
- We know that for a prosumer reptile and amphibian keeper, space to maintain our animals is critical. The Leap Habitats are designed to nest perfectly within baker’s racks creating major value for your breeding venture.
- As a result of its patented, flat-pack design, Leap habitats, no matter how large, can be shipped safely across the country or even the world.
- And because they are easy to assemble, your time will be spent enjoying your animals rather than building their habitats.